Women in the Supervisory Board
We would be pleased to help you most of all with your search for female executives, which would enrich your company and management culture.
In gender-mixed boards, women and men can make better decisions, mixed teams raise the economic success of companies and lower the risks. Strengths that women can contribute to a board:
- Questioning and Scrutiny
- Introduction of altered points of view / “Out of the box thinking” and additional aspects
- Team and employee oriented
- Bringing in customer aspects
- Elaboration of broader and more diverse solutions
- Bring balance to a men's world
- Deepened Interest
- Rising social competences
- Amplify harmony
The presence of women in a board results in the altered behaviour of their male colleagues.